Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello peeps!

Busy with MuayThai, Runescape, and writing stories nowadays. =DD

Yeah, I'm making a story with Hyder, when its done I'll show it to you guys k? =))

GOH JUN LE AND NICOL ONG! FASTER COME LEARN MUAYTHAI LA!!
~237

A note from the future: Whoa I don't even know how this pic appeared in my phone but imma just use it for my post today k? :) Haha, in the end the story Hyder and I made was never truly completed. And now that I read it back it was probably because we introduced too many characters into the story at the beginning and there's no real protagonist :/ Took up MuayThai for 2 months back then and I kinda enjoyed it till the day my grandma passed away? Just stopped after that yknow :/ I'll always the Runescape days I had though! Those were really fun times and I even had a little clan of my own back then and I'd record names of my members in an exercise book. The culture back in Runescape was good as well as everyone spoke perfect english and the only way to converse with them is to do the same. Imagine my shock when I went to play Maplestory after I entered secondary school 😅 (ADP, 30th July 2014)


No comments: