Friday, February 25, 2011

Happiness

I think the younger I was, the happier I was.

Growing up sucks.

[EDITED]

From: Random blog post in like september 2008?

I want to get stronger.

Yes I do.

I want to get stronger in every aspect. I want to get more knowledgeble, I want to emphatise with people more. I want to become stronger in every every aspect you can ever think of. =)

I want to be stronger so that I can protect my friends, my families and my beloved. I am not lying. Something has happened today that has made me really make up my mind. I want to become stronger. So I can solve problems before it even begins. I can cheer up a person even when all hope seems lost. I want people to be without worries when they are with me. Or even better still, when they know that they have a friend like me. I want to become stronger. I really do.


Wow I was awesome back then huh?


Adp from the future here! God I'm so unphotogenic :( When I look back at posts like this I'd like that think that I did get somewhere stronger? Haha but it's definitely not enough.. Let's hope the future only gets better from here on out yea? (ADP 2/7/16, 3:22am)

No comments: