Saturday, January 7, 2017

Why can't hurry the fuck up be a virtue?

With the new year and me officially graduating from school. There are many uncertainties I face only at the start of this year. Granted that most of them might be just be due to my impatience, I feel that maybe sometimes I'm expecting/relying on others a little too much.

However, no man is an island yea? There are just some matters that I am unable to take into my own hands at times, and I'm sure there will be more too come. Waiting has always been especially sucky for someone as impatient as me, which was why army was one of the shittiest times I've ever had. I guess I'll just have to remind myself of the lessons I've learnt there and stay frosty.

Ah. I really miss the good old days during my poly times man. Life was goodddd.

On a totally unrelated note, my twitter is filled with tons and tons of people whining about different stuff. It's kinda annoying but it's how twitter is I guess? A place for peeps to air their grievances, show off the things they have/places they've been to or make some kinda joke in an attempt to be funny. Guess I'm no different ranting here though.

Guess I'm super lucky to have this irritant accompany me from last year till now though, Shermane. I am really thankful that you sometimes alert me to things I am to blind to see. We will grow together okay? :) Thanks for bearing with my long list of imperfections. I love you <3 p="">

No comments: