Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Strange recurring dream

I realize everytime i sleep  fortoo long, i'd have this really strange recurring dream where I had to go back to my old secondary school to study for maths to pass my O levels because i somehow failed it a long time ago and there was a system error that gave me a wrong grade, rendering my diploma and degree invalid until i pass it. It was on every Thursday and on days when i do find time to go back to school, I'd meet my old friends Melvin and Muzakir, and maybe even Alicia at times. I would at times climb through a gate because i was late. It's so goddamn bizzare i feel like every week this dream happens at least once and I always get stressed out about it in my dreams cos I couldn't make time for school. Silly dream eh? Wonder wtf it means.

Work has finally slowed down recently, although there are some impending crisis that are out of my hands. I pray that everything goes well this month. Its been a little draining to say the least.

No comments: