Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let me know that I've done wrong, When I've known this all along

Gunz without Tyson is not the same at all man.. Come back to me [Horny]!!! Lets go and make a name for our clan again!!! There's this new boss called the "fake Goblin King"!!! Come join me man!!

Kinda bored Gunz-ing by myself.. Any games to intro guys?

There I posted Lovell.. zzz.. Narubuang.. =.= Oh yeah, anyone got "dirty little secret" that song? Last time Tyson send me de hais.. Suddenly like miss him sia.. weird me. Talk as if like I gay liddat.. ARGHH!!!

Oh.. And just now looked at those E18 pictures from Cyril's profile. Jon and Jordan are pretty shuai actually huhhs? Wahahaa.. Omg if I continue I might really turn gay.. -.- Anws Jordan! Someday meet up slack again leh! Kinda long never slack with you and stuff lo! You're probably the only one who didnt change his impression about me even after I left e18 ba? Cos you're always the "slack" one ma? =))

~237

Dun from the future here, oh whoa Gunz was awesome man! Too bad it isn't really available for download anymore. Gunz 2 isn't bad as well but it's nth compared to its predecessor. Dk where Tyson died to nowadays though, probably in army or something? Truth be told when I think about e18 nowadays i'm just filled with disgust. But im too lazy to explain why maybe i'm really the one in the wrong? Ah whatever. Hope they're loving good lives man god bless their heart. (9/2/2015)

No comments: