Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shes so lucky, shes a star, but she cry cry cry in her lonely heart thinking..

OMG THE SONG CALLED LUCKY BY BRITNEY SPEARS IS DAMN DAMN NICE!!

Right now training Ether Saga, YM's paying me five bucks for each level yo! =DD Didnt go for Synovate meeting cos of it..

I need a complete makeover.. someone say i look "lapsap.." Haha, that person's not the first though, i think its really time to dress properly le man! =DD

Darnit its getting harder to level..

Omg lucky is not that nice a song man what was the young me thinking!? Anyway year ADP from the past here, this was the fattest I've been before I entered army. Hope I don't end up like that again man.. Ohh I still keep in touch with YM man! Awesome guy,  a little sassy but he's actually pretty generous! Hmm maybe after I graduate I can consider gg back to Synovate to work! The jobs I undertook was pretty fun back then! Sigh.. I still look as lapsap as ever. Guess a leopard can't change its spots huh! (ADP 28/02/15)

No comments: