Saturday, September 19, 2009

You kept me guessing and now i'm destined to spend my time missing you~

Forget the title, its from a song.

Hi peeps~ Been long since i last properly posted huh hahaha..

Life's been good as always, hanging out with friends, lots more freedom after quitting my job. =) Feel kinda bad for bastarding those people at Tajimaya though.. Can be such an fucked up asshole at times I know hahaha..

Been having Poisionapple for breakfast, lunch and dinner in mafia wars. I know who he really is in real life though.. Doesnt matter, hes still my food. =D

Jack's chalet coming up soon, YongJie's birthday coming up soon.. Fun fun fun~~

Finally met up with Mel Ben Loke and Val again after donkey months. Didnt manage to find my smiley faced cap in the end.. Argh.. Gonna have to cut my hair soon.. The current hairstyle now is shit. Tml going to church with Sean and ChoonWei mans! Finally after so damn long!

Until next time my invisible readers!
We're gonna make it i swear~
~237

ADP from the future here! Instead of a photo from the future today I'm posting a video taken during my 22nd birthday! :) looking back at my old posts, I realized that my memory is really getting worse, which is why it's all the more important for me to record things down whenever possible haha! I still see Sean and Cw in sim from time to time now and everyone's doing fine! Okay peace out! (ADP, 12:06am, 10/09/2025)

No comments: