Sunday, January 5, 2014

Here I am once again

Wow, finally after a super long break I'm back in this stink hole again, on the plus side I'm only left with a less than a year to go! This is probably my first post about army or something I guess?

It really sucks to have your life plans put on hold, right now I just wanna quickly step into society yknow? Like hurry up and get a job and study as well, being a civilian was one of the happiest things that has ever happened to me man.. Sigh, it's hard to keep up a cheery mood when I realize that there's really nothing much there is to be done bout it. Like, how can I even go work properly yknow? And the allowance, although abundant compared to people of the past, just isn't enough to help me save up! Ah well, if there's one thing I've learnt, it's that freedom is really something many of us had taken granted for, well many not many of us but I definitely did yknow, until I had it stripped for an unjustifiable reason do I realize how precious it is. It's sad really, the existence of military, like humans can't trust each other enough to not resort to violence you know? But that's just how it is ah. The world ain't perfect. Only thing we can do is try to not contribute that much to it I guess? I guess I should be grateful that it is peacetime now though, like everyone can just rest comfortably on their beds when they're free and have a roof over their heads when it rains~

So not looking forward to going to India man.. This year really has fucked up schedules.. Even my mum doesn't want me to go. But is there even a choice given? Sigh.. This blog is back to poor ol adp posting sad stuffs again when there isn't anyone else around for me to rant to.. But seriously! Why the fuck am I being forced into doing something I don't want to? Fuck this it's not like I owed a huge debt or what! Sigh.. Maybe I'm too spoilt but seriously I can do so many things so much better for the world if I ain't in this shithole. Screw this shit!

No comments: