Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Worthiness

I think I like you.
When I'm with you i'm happy and scared at the same time.
Cautious, yet really careless.
Concerned, but really silent.
Patient and impatient concurrently.
Excited but calm (unwillingly).
Where do I stand? What must I do to get what I want? Would it be selfish if I told you what I was feeling when I'm unsure of so many factors? So much internal conflicts..

It doesn't make sense for me to feel the way I'm feeling now because the facts are laid out for all to see, yet there's this part of me that wishes that everything would go my way, how selfish. Is this what they call hope? Is being hopeful just another kind of selfishness?

I want to protect you. At least i'm sure of that. But am I even capable of doing that when I have a knack for destroying things when they get too close to me?

Hainan was fun, I miss Hainan. 

No comments: