Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Deadman's Cross

So like a month back or so I was introduced by Matthew to play this game called deadman's cross yknow? It's developed by "Square Enix" idk if you've heard of it but it's a pretty famous game - development company. So anyway the game takes place in one of those post-apocalyptic world where zombies have overrun the human kind and stuff. Pretty interesting but the game play does get a little stale after awhile. Below are some screen shots I took of the game. Yeah, you actually get to capture some of these monsters after and pit them against your foes'. Sounds sorta like pokemon huh.


So anyway, life's been alright I guess? Only 18 and a half week till my service ends and I am really really looking forward to finally getting on with my life. It's time to nab that car license! Anws I shall end this post with a selfie of my good friend Vivienne cos she's been sending too many of those over and I normally delete photos after I post them online or sth since they'll be "archived". Yeah I'm weird like that. Whatever k?

If viv ever finds out that I uploaded this online I am so dead. #yolo

No comments: