Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Tuesday Midnight Post

So i'm in camp and insomnia hit me again.. No surprise there.

Today you've been running through my mind a lot more than usual. Idk why it's not like I know we are going to ever get back together or anything I guess it's just a lot of subconscious reminiscing on my part? It's like whatever i'm doing my brain just somehow finds a way to tap into a memory of us or something. Pretty messed up stuff..

Sometimes I wish I could rant stuff like this to people instead of blogging it out yknow? But then I think again and I realize that even if I did, it probably wouldn't help that much either and somewhere deep down I'd probably expect them to comfort me to a certain extent instead. That'd be too selfish really.

Tomorrow is the start of my first duty for my final 4ntm! I guess this means that i'm another step closer to ord? Finally my ns story is ending. This phase of life has really brought me too much grief really. Sigh I sound like some pampered boy but whatever k. Can't wait for my dental checkup at Kranji Camp on Wednesday too! I know, my life is so friggin boring that i'm looking forward to a dental checkup. :(

On the plus side, I'm slowly but steadily becoming a "stronger" person each day and that motivation is only growing as time passes, I pray that doesn't die down though. Yeah I know growing stronger is a really vague term, what I'm trying to say is that i'm constantly thirsting for knowledge nowadays yknow? Ah screw it why am I explaining myself on my blog :/

Seriously though I needa get my drivers license fast.

Oh yeah and Yiling is having a baby boy! Time really flies man..

No comments: