Saturday, March 14, 2015

SAMCRO

All I've wanted was to have a simple life but it seems like even that wouldn't come easy huh..

Beenwatching sons of anarchy recently, pretty good so far, I remember hearing about it from Phoebe long ago but we never got down to watching it till Russell and Kapo introduced it back to me last year.

Ah, if there's one thing that I miss about army, it'd definately be the incessant bingeing on shows in bunk all day err day man. I miss that. True Detective, Breaking bad, two and a half men, house of cards, suits, the big bang theory.. But I guess the perks of being a civilian are way more man. It's not like I have a deadline to finish these series anyway. I really love watching shows though, feels like I've learnt a little something every episode.

What I particular like about SOA so far is really the scenes where Jacks reads his dad's diaries, I really love the poetic quotes those directors put up in there man.

Anyway, I have an online test coming up soon, let's hope I won't fuck this one up like I did with the first. Ang Dun Ping, fighting!

p.s. I really needa get my English standards up man it really sucks to have to think of words to verbalise your thoughts during a conversation -.-

I'll be leaving for p.s.am in less than 4 hours with these peeps again! Can't wait wooo~~

[Updated on 17 March 2015, cos I didn't feel like making a new post, bite me. :/]

Sometimes I think to myself "Wow, i seem to know everything there is to know about my surroundings! I'm the strongest I've ever been! Then I take a few seconds and come to the conclusion that that's probably what I thought too like a few years back. I guess i'll always be in my "prime" huh.. Shallow Dun hahaha! It's ok! I will work even harder! (Tomorrow :p)

I guess it's true when they say you feel the most inspired when you're on your bed huh!

Have you ever met a girl who looks just so amazing that you freeze everytime you see her and your first instinct is to look away or right behind her and hope she's invisible right now? I'm such a coward hahaha

Anyway Batam was pretty sick! Awesome pals and awesome activities. I can't wait for our next trip woo! Emily will be uploading the photos soon I hope ><)

No comments: