Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Random 4am rant

So its almost 4am now and i'm wide awake. Even watching youtube isn't really helping.. Fuck if this keeps up i'm going to fall asleep in class tomorrow again. Worst part is that tomorrow both lectures seem to be quite important cos the lecturers might touch on the upcoming online test or the online acct assignment.. Funny how I always get insomnia the day before my lessons. Pls god don't make me fall asleep in class :( Can't seem to be able to study properly for the past few days either. Hopefully that'll get better once classes start tomorrow or something :/

Shall go play some dota now. I actually remember falling asleep for like 10 mins before waking up to turn off my phones video cos it was too noisy. But after I turned it off I can't seem to fall back asleep #fuckedup 

I really can't wait to graduate and start "adult life" being a student is pretty slack and all but I really wanna start earning me own keep soon :( Haven't even started applying for my drivers licence yet too..
Haven't seen yongjie in ages wonder how he's doing

No comments: