Thursday, December 29, 2016

Too good

My girlfriend is really a kind person. I would never have imagined her to be like that when I first knew her.

When I first knew Shermane I knew she was a smart girl, and somehow I thought that smart people would have no qualms lying about things. Well, not lying as in perpetually lying. But lying in the sense that she would not mind saying a white lie or two at times to ease awkwardness or something.

I strongly believe that my girlfriend is someone who is incapable of lying. Back when we were playing town of salem, my girlfriend felt bad about lying to the fellow online players about her role even though it was necessary for her to win. She also felt bad about collaborating with me to troll other players because it's against the rules. Eventually she stopped playing town of salem afterwards as she felt too guilty. This came as a surprise to me though, I have always assumed that normal players would not mind telling a lie or two since its all in the spirit of the game. But even my girlfriend couldn't do it.

There are other instances too that further proves my point, but I am glad that Shermane is like that :)

Oh yeah two days ago my sq friends came over to celebrate my birthday early under the guise of a late Christmas celebration. It was fun! Will probably upload the rest of the photos slowly with each post.

No comments: