Friday, November 17, 2017

Another week down

And another week closer to taiwan! Honestly I'm pretty hyped to travel there although im pretty sure 90% of my friends have already been there before.

Currently waiting for new tasks to be assigned to be so today has pretty chill day. Almost too chilled i believe. And hearthstone's quest isn't out yet for another 20 minutes or so. I saw on the forums that you're actually able to reroll your daily quests. I wonder how that works hmm..

Oh yeah! Maggie offered to get me into Qoo10 when my contract ends. The notion of actually putting my degree to use and working at a nearer location is pretty darn tempting. Afterall my office is honestly taking too long to get back to me about converting me to perm or even extending my contracts. Not looking forward to the OTs though. Hope my pay will at least be decent.

Feeling a little pain on the right side of my throat. Probably ate some bad meat at burger kings (bugis street) just now. Can't believe i puked my food out. Should i die in the next few days, please take note of this blogpost.

Hahaha my mum is so cute. I'm glad Shermane and her get along well!

No comments: