Thursday, November 16, 2017

Wow its Thursday already

This week has passed by pretty quickly, and I'm pretty glad it did. Recently spoke to my neighbour on the commute about the how young adults should seize opportunities and exit their comfort zone. And while i agree with that, i somehow feel that what i truly want is to strike a real balance doing what I need vs what I want. While some might view success as maybe "becoming a successful entrepreneur", or "working at a top firm within an industry",i feel like i shouldn't neglect the so-called "smaller things" in life like time with loved ones or even going overseas to explore the world. Those are the things that truly give me meaning I suppose.

Kinda regret cutting my hair too short in batam. I hope it doesn't affect how my afro will turn out :(

No comments: