Monday, August 27, 2018

I think I'm a villian

I think I'm a villian. The kind that thinks really badly of the world as it is "ugly" and "cruel" just to justify my own ugliness and selfishness towards others. Time and time again ive been offered assistance and grace by my friends. And although I'm grateful, I feel like I have taken the things around me for granted. Today I spent half the day traveling from office to Lucky Plaza to Chinatown just to find money changers for upcoming shoot. After getting rejected by multiple money changers as they were too shy or unwilling (or maybe my pitch is bad), Greg finally found a dude who was willing.

I was through the experience that I learnt today from asking friends online for contacts that I realize that the people around me really truly very very kind, and are always willing to lend a helping hand. I think I should strive to be a better person.

Today I accidentally ran over my cat tail with my office chair but catcat is very forgiving so that's nice.

No comments: