Thursday, November 29, 2018

Difficult

Because my life has been so smooth sailing, a problem like an impending breakup is difficult for me.

Me and Shermane are currently on a break, and it seems like she is having a really hard time on her own and it's stressing her out, she probably doesn't want to rant to me but maybe that unfamiliarity of not having me around is making it worse.

I've always doubted that she has depression and was pretty mad at the neighborhood doctor when he prescribed her pills. But now I am so afraid. I don't know what I can do to help her out in this period cos it seems like it's just going to add pressure no matter what I say or do. Tomorrow is Shermane's birthday and I don't think I should do anything, it's probably what she would have wanted. I love her more than anyone else apart from my parents, and I hate this feeling of helplessness where I have to be patient, and wish that she can get better on her own.

It's hard to sort your head out in a week, but I pray that a miracle will happen. :)



Why can't we humans be simple like cats? 

No comments: