Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Options

After asking around for awhile, I got a few interesting suggestions and some pros and cons of volleyball and karate.. hilarious people I swear..

One person suggested to me that Karate is better cos it needed to be taught rather than volleyball, and that "hoi hoi hoi!" is so cute(?).. and volleyball is stupid cos you run around half naked, sweat like dog, later call on sand and have a rough rough body.. -.- And that volleyball one ball hit hit hit can already, doesnt need to be taught, just bend down can already(?).

On the other hand, another person suggested volleyball, at least its a sport compared to karate(?), and karate is gay cos they make stupid gay sound effects LOL..! And she argues that volleyball isnt all about bending down and needs tactics as well.. (hmm..). And karate has a retarded/gay robe LOLLLLL.. Personally, i find the sound effects part kinda sensible.. I dun wanna be recognised as the "guy who makes funny sounds when he punches" and all if I did join Karate.. then again, I would probably possess enough skills to break his neck or something if I'm made fun of..

Someone else told me to join Karate so I can do that watermelon trick.. >.<

Ah la.. slowly go think ba.. Hmm.. Wonder if Loke's willing to go volleyball with me.. =))

~237

ADP from the future here (good god I'm so unphotogenic -.-), so I never joined either cca in the end nor did I join one in RMIT, the uni I'm currently studying at. The culture in uni vs poly is so different! Maybe it's because everyone except for myself has grown to be much more mature. Oh well, at least the classes are manageable. Sometimes I don't know if people are actually taking classes seriously though because they seem to rant on and on about how tough the mods are. Well, to each their own I guess! Peace out! (ADP 31/8/2015)

No comments: