Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Holy?

You claim to be the child of god, being holy and all.. You preach to me about god, you cry in the pressence of god. You are so holy. You speak in tongues.

BUT, you still bore hatred to her. You can lie to anyone, but you know it better, disliking someone cos that person did something which didnt appeal to you. Holy indeed. loser. Ask yourself, you know it best. Who are you really on the inside? Holy? Go kiss a donkey. -.-

ADP from the future here, wow I guess I was really pissed at those city harvest people back then huh! For good reason though, I am a pretty cool-headed person moSt of the time but one thing I can't stand are hypocrites. Sadly I know that there's a tinge of hypocrisy in every one of us. Guess we just gotta keep it in check huh! I can't even remember for the life of me who I was referring to in this post man. Aha, silly right? (03:58am 14/3/2015)

No comments: