Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bored outta mah skull

Somehow Mr.Brightside seems to remind me of Joesph, perhaps it was cos he introduced me to this song in the first place? Nice song though

I just cant look, its killing mee~ And taking controll~

Later going off to meet Yiling at Nicol's house, that bastard's still working now sia, gotta wait till at least 5.30 when he ends work, and god knows what time till he reaches home. AHHH IM FRICKIN BORED!!! Wonder if I'll be really able to quit this time round.. hmm..

Ok ShiLi's online, time for taiti!

Adp from the future here! Oh man taiti online with friends was super fun last time la! Such a good way to kill time and play simple games with your friends at the same time! Doubt anyone my age still plays that anymore though.. I'm glad I'm still close to Yiling, Nicol, and ShiLi even at this age! Good friends are hard to come by man and they're awesome! :D (ADP, 19/5/2015)

No comments: