Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Been bored and hopped around a few blogs and started thinking to myself. What makes a human love another who isn't related to them by blood so much? I find it puzzling because being a human myself, I have many many bad habits/points. And I am sure everyone has their own vice too. So, what did we do to make another fall in love with us so much that at the end of the day, we had no choice but to hurt them and bring everything to an irreparable state?

It's funny how sometimes we choose the ones we love. They may not be the funniest, richest, best looking ones, sexiest, or the most caring people you met. Heck, they might not even have ANY good points at all! But you just love them somehow.

Puzzling as it may be, I'm heading off to bed now! This is probably another half-awake post I'm making anyway. -.-

No comments: