Monday, November 9, 2015

Tongue tied.

Have you ever wanted to say something but you can't really seem to find the right words? Well I have, and it kinda just happened a while ago.

I seem to have lose the ability to emphatise with a fellow human being, you know that's really something that's been bothering me for the past few days. I can never decide between saying the things that the other party wants to hear and saying the things that I feel that the party needs to hear (aka, my sincere input). And that really sucks you know? Like. Am I supposed to cheer you up? Or should I offer actual advise in hopes of you perhaps solving the situation at hand? Guess that's what feeling tongue tied must feel like. What I really want to achieve though, is to make whoever it is feel better and at the same time have a solution but its not always that simple to have the best of both worlds all the time now is there?

Maybe what people need most of the time is actually not advise nor words of comfort, but a listening ear. Yeah, now all I need to learn is how to shut my mouth instead of being so eager to share any opinions I have. That would be better right?

Seriously saaz, where are you when I need your advice on how to give advice? Hahaha get your ass back to SG faggit _!_

No comments: