Monday, December 7, 2015

Habit

Insomnia hit me like a truck today, with 1.5 hours left before I leave for work and several hours of tossing and turning around, I can't seem to get myself to fall asleep despite my bed being more comfortable than usual.

The worst thing to think about before you sleep is always to think about how many hours you're left with before sleep. But somehow today I can't frickin get that out of my head apart from a million other things like the future, pokemon, and some really abstract shit. So here I am, blogging again .

I guess the office life isn't even enough to curb my irregular sleeping hours huh. Wonder what time will lunch be tomorrow hmm.. suddenly have the slight urge to apply for more leaves before school reopens but then again, I gotta at least make some plans first yeah? :)

Okay that's enough for today, I really wonder if I'm clinically diagnosed with insomnia or I just have a really fucked body clock. Hope it's the latter :(

On yeah congrats on your baby again Eugene! Can't wait to see him on the first month man! :D

No comments: