Friday, March 25, 2016

Judgement day is coming

Oh man my submissions are coming up and the only project I'm confident in is my SQ.. Today was fairly productive for my project teams tho! Managed to get everyone on the same page for marcomm and I haven't heard any problems for MR yet. I might be able to survive this after all!

In less than 10 hours I'm going to be at punggol for my double date with Melvin. Hope sherms will enjoy herself tomorrow hehe! Pretty excited! Picnic is gonna be awesome!

Recently I realize i've been letting my mouth run loose a little. It's time to man up and stop whining about every single thing mate. The last thing I wna do is to hurt someone who cares about me with my foul mouth.. time to work harder!

Pretty proud of you to give yourself to god. But I'm even prouder of the fact that I somehow managed to get a girl like you hurhur.

No comments: