Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Am i playing too much dota 2 minigames?

Suddenly recall a few instances in my poly days where I would be unafraid to make a ruckus and just shout at people who pissed me off even if I was in public. I guess back then instead of feeling embarassed, i feel slightly empowered when I explode. I guess being young and hot-blooded it was natural that if things had led to a fist fight, it'd be all the better as I had nothing much to do and it'll be a good story to tell my friends the next day. And truth be told, i feel that Singaporeans are really too meek, which is why its good sometimes to really fuck up these rude assholes who think they're king.

Now, I'm too old, too fat, im dressed in formal 24/7 and I guess this is a good thing? While it was kinda fun to be young and wild and free, all men must grow up eventually sometime.

So grateful that Shermane too so many photos at taiwan.

No comments: