Monday, January 29, 2018

ScienTec is a pretty shit recruit agency

I mean maybe from the employers' standpoint they're alright. But honestly they treat the peope they hire like shit. I like where im working at, and I like my bosses. But these third party numbnuts are always here to fuck shit up and make you feel like quitting your job solely because of wanting to stop interacting with them. Just today I found out that instead of being entitled to my already meagre 7 days annual leave. I am now only given 6 days because it is pro-rated due to me starting on the 3rd of April 2017 instead of the first. Although the 1st and 2nd of April were respectively weekends. How is that even fair?

I am sick of having to go through this joke of a recruitment agency everytime I need to apply for leave, or get paid for the month. Are you so in need of money that you thought it was a good idea to reduce the amount of leaves an employee gets to urge them to instead take the unpaid leave of something? You guys are total scums. All these weren't made known to me as well on the day I signed the contract to work with IE Singapore. Why do I even need to go through you to get employed anyway.

Why can't I just strike toto and retire right now hahahah.

No comments: