Thursday, February 1, 2018

17 more rts to go.

I tilt a little whenever I think about this. Its not because RT is hard, but because its inconvenient as fuck for people who are fucking working. Sometimes I feel like maybe if I took a break from work and instead just focused on my RT it wont be such a bad thing at all hahaha.

I get annoyed fairly easily nowadays as well, my threshold for idiocracy is super low, and I have some expectations from my loved ones. Maybe its due to all these fucking external stress man. Sometimes I feel like Shermane is afraid to communicate with me what she feels as well, because maybe my response although true, is gonna hurt her feelings or something. I guess this is just one of those days where work is gonna pass by super slowly and I'm just gonna be a little sad n shit. Thats life right?



Just wanna have enough money so i can stop taking shit from assholes man.

No comments: