Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Worst interview ever

And I'm not talking about how I performed at the interview, I'm talking about hoe shitty and hnprofessional the HR was behaving yesterday.

So I scheduled for an interview at 3pm with BizLink yesterday, and as I was ready earlier than expected, i made a call to their HR exec Ben to check if I could arrive earlier and commence with the interview. He promptly agreed and when I arrived, he told me that the interviewer was out for lunch and I had to come back at 3pm, no apology was given. It was then I had a sense that this "Ben" was totally aloof about his job, and did not communicate shit to his boss about anything; this was further confirmed when i arrived at 3pm and was informed that the intetviewer (GM of BizLink) has already left the office.

Ben the balding uncle decided to interview me instead as a compensation for wasting my time. He even stupidly informed me that the rest of the candidates only need to go through one round of interview on the upcoming thursday as that is when his boss would be the most available. The interview room smelt like piss too for some reason.

So yeah, this interview i had yesterday was undoubtedly the most unprofessional experience I have been through, maybe the company is alright, but due to one retard not putting any effort into his job, he has succeasfully wasted one day of my time. So fuck you Ben, fuck your unprofessionalism and your pathetic attempt to look younger by dyeing the last few strands of hair on the top of your balding, incompetent head.

But after all that's said and done, i might still go down on Thursday just to let his boss know what an incompetent cunt he is. But who knows, maybe the whole company is rotten to the core.

No comments: