Sunday, December 21, 2008

Life nowadays

Deleted the previous post cos it was lame.. And also 4 specific photos -.-

On the phone now with Muzakir, he reads manga!! =DD One Piece and Naruto. Hes damn retarded when he curses in chinese la. "Chao na bu" LOL!!!, hes helping me do my runescape quest.. So here I am, blogging while he's helping my character slide on ice.. (those who done the quest before would understand what I mean.)

He feels like giving up already.. haha, nevermind la, the prize that I get at the end fo the quest is also not that good..

Waiting for Nicol Ong to get his damn money to pay his creditors, so that we can finally start muay thai. =))

To a fucking old woman whom I have always hated, respect people's privacy leh wtf.. Stop being so controlling la.. Bitch. Someone's little sis is also super irritating, your jiejie busy doing homework you come disturb.. what the fish go away la serious, you think funny ah? laugh laugh laugh.. fuck off la, brat.
~237

ADP from the future here. Whoa my hair is pretty fucked up in the earlier part of 2014 huh.. Anws I guess I get kinda emotional whenever my ex's parents are involved. In this case I meant Sofia family members who used to always invade her privacy n stuff.. The young ADP really needs to take a chill pill man. But then again, what better way to show your love for your gf than to get mad at her family members when they piss her off too huh? Silly young Dun.. Can't rmb what's the "deleted post" about though. Fuck it :/ (8/9/14)

No comments: