Thursday, December 4, 2008

Show some balls.

Wu ji say out who you talking about la hor. Dont just hint hint here hint hint there. God blessed you with testicles, you're a male, do what you're supposed to do.

One more, You're arrogant, Insecure, and you dont decide for christ. Go fuck yourself.

You know who you fucking are you hypocrite, act one in front of me last time but behind me badmouth me. Asshole, I dont feel like talking right now. Got balls just come at me mano a mano la. For hypocrites like you, I'm anytime, anywhere. we come try see lor. =) I got say I blame him meh? Never dont anyhow la. Pretend like you so damn smart. Look like cock, attitude like cock. Lets see what you can come up with la hor? Got balls put down names in your blog la.

Mano a mano.
~237

I gotta admit, it's really stupid to jio someone to fight you in your blog. Folly of youth I guess? I remember this post being about this dude  called Nicholas from CHC uh, dk how he's doing right now but I kinda with him all the worst. Hes Marilyn's cousin and I remember him botching about me just like all them other bitches cos I had a gf and retaliated when people spoke ill of me. I'd be ashamed to have a son like him. God, if you're listening, please don't give me a children what would act like a dick to others and yet knows how to fend for himself please? Amen. (3/9/14)


No comments: