Monday, December 1, 2008

Screw la

What the hell..

$3.80 per hour.. 6 days a week..

You me you wont kpkb ah? I want complain is my problem, you just shut up la. You think i never find job never find la. I cant be bothered to explain to you. Can just diam diam not? You dulan your problem la seriously.. Dont like diam diam, no one ask for your comments.

6 days a week, go bang wall la.

~237

Whoaa 3.80 is really shitty pay back then huh.. I guess with that kinda pay I'd rather not take it and spend quality time with my friends yknow? While some might call it "being a bum" back then I beg to differ. Childhood is really important to everyone and i'm not about to sell it away to some stupid supermarket just so I can earn a meagre pay to look as if I'm earning my own keep. That's just stupid and I hate being exploited like that when I know I'm capable of so much more. Funny how people get mad when you don't conform to certain standards huh? Fuck em. (3/9/14)

No comments: