Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mano a Mano means one on one

Haha, replied your tag le Sofia! =DD Look at the title.

Hmm.. I wanna go to the damn gym, I wanna friggin learn Muay Thai!!

Lovell just messaged me to ask me pei him go reservior slack once again.. Hmm..

DAmmit, no one wanna learn muay thai with me man wtf..

ADP being random, signing off! =D

Making a wishlist.
~237

Aha I still remember when I was younger I wanted to grow up to be a muay thai fighter, and then retire and own a small gym where I can teach others.. Too bad that dream was short-lived after I entered poly. Singapore just doesn't really allow that much career paths you know? Had I chose to take on muay thai and not "study", it would've been a really huge risk indeed! Even till today I still have the feels to go back for lessons but I know I have to spend my time on things more important.. MuayThai is awesome though, and will always be :( (10/09/14)

No comments: