Monday, May 23, 2016

Late night rants again

I always wonder to myself: Ten years from now, when I look back at where I was would I be filled with pride or regret?

Life has been really good lately! Got to meet up with a lot of people during this holiday and spent a lot of quality time with Shermane as well (I even met her sis for the first time today). Although I'm really having a ball, I can't help but feel that if I don't work hard, all these good things will eventually go away without me realizing it.

Guess I'll just seize the day for now and make the most out of everything? (Like how I'm pooping and blogging right now)

I still have so many bad habits. I wanted to exercise more during this holiday but all I've been doing is ordering mcdelivery and bingeing on shows.. Sigh why can't workouts be easy haha. I guess maybe deep down I'm okay with being fat. Because being an out of shape piece of shit does not determine my happiness at all. But then again all these could be excuses hmm..

Okay enough ranting for the night! My com is breaking down and my laptop order from Lazada got cancelled due to some courier errors or something. At this point I just wish they'd quickly refund me my money so I can go purchase my laptop from courts or something.

Till next time!

Still waiting for Melvin to invite me to cycle at mcRitchie. 

No comments: