Wednesday, May 25, 2016

New laptop!!

Finally bothered to go buy a new laptop after Lazada cancelled it's order on me. It's great so far! But I still can't blackshot on it which is kinda sad :(

Sherms came over early today around 11am to hang out, my old laptop finally retired on us after its charger couldn't charge it at all, but I guess it's a blessing in disguise? We finally got the chance to pimp up my new laptop with all the stickers that we bought months ago :D Two more episodes of the man in the high castle before we have to look for another show to catch tho :/ which is okay I guess since the later episodes were a little draggy.

Shall make use of tomorrow to really play till I song! Sighh everyone is asleep and there's no one to dota now. Playing without lags feels rly good tho!

Also, my jb trip with my SQ group mates is coming up! Hope it's going to be fun too uh :)

Thanks for always sticking around and letter me bully u silly girl <3 p="">

No comments: