Saturday, November 29, 2008

I still need a job..

Life's great! =D

Hey Cyril! Saw your blog. Funny how why you dont contact me or JunLe anymore the moment we left church, the same went for YingChuan huh? *Being random*

Hmm.. State the facts, tell me what have I done wrong then? =) Not trying to pick a quarrel with you here or anything. Just wanna know exactly what do you feel about that incident last time, actually, tell you the truth, we dont talk to each other anymore.(Marilyn). If you didnt say anything about the whole incident, everything would have been all over already.. Now what I wanna know is you say that both sides are in the wrong, tell me what did I do wrong then?

Ohwells, still consider you as a friend! =DD Please dont feel that I'm like trying to quarrel with you or anything, just wanna know why do you feel that way. =/ Ced still asks me to come over to his house someday.. Hmm.. I'll do it when I'm free ba.

~237

l
In the end Cyril and I went our separate ways. I still believe 6 years later that I did nothing wrong back then though? I've always been the kind of people that feels that just because a majority of people disagrees with me it doesn't mean that I've did something wrong. Not trying to sound like a rebel or what, but back then all i did was to fall in love with a fellow church mate and suddenly it seemed like I'm some kinda arsonist/murderer or something. And when people try to defame you, the only thing a 16 year old could do is to attempt to retort back no? Sigh.. Stupid strifes. So happy to be away from there though best decision ever! I wonder how Ced is doing Hmm.. (3/9/14)

No comments: