Thursday, October 8, 2015

Gluttony

Just posting here cos I realized I haven't updated my blog in awhile :/ Nothing really interesting happened recently, but exams are coming up in 3 weeks time so yea I got that to look forward to _|_

I'm not typically an aesthetically self-concious guy, but it's been pretty clear to me that I've grown so fat that even my face is a little plump now. :(

Looked into my wallet and found out I was cashless. Realized in spent my remaining $30 on mcdelivery just the other day. Thought about mcdelivery, and went to order it again.

I guess I'm fine being fat huh! I mean it's not like I'm trying to get some girls or anything currently, and there's really no other motivation for me to lose weight excessively. I shall continue my comfortable, blobby,  fat life for now :D

Can't wait for my exams to end man. For the first time there's actually no solid plans after my exams but my friends are however all planning to go to Taiwan this time around. Should I join them? I don't really wanna spend money though.. choices choices.. I guess I'd be pretty bored if I was stuck here in singapore with nothing to do anyway :/

Holy shit I wonder how these kiddos are doing wahahahha

No comments: