Saturday, June 21, 2008

The hair chronicles

Thanks to SofiaHear for helping me do my blogskin and stuff!!! =D

In the middle of the night, i realised a cruel cruel fact. I'm gonna have to say goodbye to my not even fully grown tail..

Monday, we're gonna get our hairs checked, with that so damn obvious V-shaped tail i have, it would be a miracle if I dont get caught. Then my not so long fringe will definately go along with it. I'm gonna be caught..

What happens to the boys who are caught? Only one fate awaits these poor men...

A superduper ugly haircut that leaves even the brave run for their lives.

OH THE HUMILIATION!!!

I wasnt joking about the run for their lives part. I still remember early this year, when I went back to sch, they had a massive spring-cleaning for long hairs..

When I first got caught, I thought it wont be so bad la... maybe just snip snip here and there and then your hair still got some "style" in it?

Oh.. how naive I was.. the abominations created by those hairdressers were so unsightly, even I couldnt stand taking another look at it. I realised that I had to do something. I am not the type to let go of the things he holds dearly.. In order to preserve the things I hold dear, I planned my "Big Escape". I scouted around for people with the same goals as I do, and i found two perfect pathners. Yucai and Weekeong.

Yucai, Me, and Weekeong, werent able to handle the unsightly fate awaiting for us. We decided to escape. But the place was filled with so many guards, there was only one route we could take without being found out... Either we take it, or face our fates. But you know sometimes in life, we have to make sacrifices in order to preserve the things we hold dear to.

843 3362537 78233 864538!!!!! (Too bad to those who cant understand.)

Piang ehs, lucky inside there nobody ah, otherwise we sure become clowns one. But for our hair, everything is worth it la..

Crazy people... We waited till the coast is clear, then the three of us planned to sneak out. but OMG, the cleaner came in. And class was starting! We decided to "heck care la."

The look on the auntie's face was priceless. Three grown men hiding in a place like that. I think she kept it a secret though, since we werent caught till much later.

At the end of the first adventure, we still lost our hair. By different means, i went to a retarded barber who made my hair look like a girl, and in the end I had to opt for slope... those people who had slope haircuts since the beginning of their existence wont understand the pain of having a slope haircut...

If my hair could read, I would definately write a letter to it. It would probably sound something like this...
=============
Hair,

Words fail to describe how much I love you. In the past I used to treat you with such cruelty, giving you slope haircuts from time to time and thinking that being bald was fine. My mentality was wrong. Please forgive me.

Hair... ever since I had that haircut that changed my life, I've realised how important you are in my life. No matter how rough or dry you are like how SOMEBODY says, I will cherish you. Please dont leave me ever again.

Do you still remember that time? When I kept you long and uncut for five months and you looked like a mushroom growing on me? I'm so sorry for that. Do you remember what happens after that?

Yes, holiday came. And I still didnt bother to cut you. I've neglected you and I'm sorry. It wasnt till one day when i finally decided, that I should give you some proper care. And I brought you to the barber. Do you remember my friend zhiyong? Yeah that taekwondo one. Hes the one who went with me to get our hair cut. Do you remember hair? Yeah, after that haircut, I've finally realised how beautiful you can be if only I took care of you. Hair.. words cannot describe my feels at that time. It was like a rekindled love with something which has been with me since I was an infant.

Hair, the time when I had to lose you to the school, I decided, that no matter what happens, I will protect you, I wont let you fall hands to those evil people. I'll protect you even if it means to enter forbidden places. I would do it without hesitation.

Hair, if you can still remember, when the verdict fell, I had no choice but to let you go. I've decided to pass you on to this stupid china man and let him decide your fate. I had wished for it to be good.. I'm sorry hair, no one would've imagined it to turn out like this. And in the end I'm sorry for reducing you back to your old state. But in my heart I know. Someday hair, you will return to my side, I know that this would not break you, but make you.

Now I must leave you again, I know you will return to me someday. And when that day comes, I'll be waiting, and we would be reunited again. You make me complete.XD

sign, ADP
====================
That was the end of our FIRST adventure.

Theres still episode 2, 3, and even a 4th coming out soon. I'll tell you the story when I have the time.

Feeling so defeated, the road's still long!


~237

No comments: