Wednesday, June 25, 2008

School is fun, but lessons suck.

Today had the annual youth carnival..

Rode bike all the way to YuCai's house, then together walked to the reservior for our Cross-Country.

Walked with Nicol, TianLoke, Lovell and Melvin half the way, then Lovell wanted to wait for YingChuan, so Melvin accompanied him and the others continue their "adventure."

Blasted songs and sang almost all the way, till we heard that SeYen fell on the way, Nicol zi tao walk all the way back to find her. Lucky the road not that long.. Romantic worh..

Then later those two ran together. Leaving me and TianLoke behind, we got caught up by LOWER SEC BOYS. But aiyaa, cos we walking mah, gib those little boys a chance la hor?

We would've gotten positions for LOWER SEC if only Miss Poh didnt recognise us. Which i doubt could be possible... We so famous... =.=. Also saw SeYong there, she lucky lo.. Media club take take photo jiu can liao, no nid run like us.. I think she almost took picture of us lor, but then she found out we upper sec XDXD.

After that, took attendence and left early to Mac to eat with Lovell, Nicol, Seyen, Bernice and TianLoke, Melvin Leong and Tai went to another table to eat. Then went to find Benjamin to go to school for the second half of the carnival..

Loke, Mel, and Ben were playing the Bossaball game, me, Nicol, Love, and Les just viewed them at the third floor. Took some videos of them doing stupid stuff during the game, like Loke trying to backflip and then landing on his back like a moron. Whoa, the Bossaball field is damn bouncy lor, Me, Nicol, and Lovell see liao we zi tao regret we didnt take part...

Watching them play Bossaball was almost cinematic, I'd say they were cooler than these samurais marching into the sunset back then. 

Then also watched water soccer, I think the game is more about people falling down and landing like clowns rather than soccer lor.. Then CaiYu fall down DAMN alot of times, and then in the end spects break. The first minute she enter the field she already fell once, after like five minutes she fell like three more times. Then her spects broke. But near the end of the game is cos some idiot pull her lor. Then Leslie sit there kpkb. Then as for Bossaball, Loke's team name was called "The Incredible Hulk". This name has an inner meaning which I will not explain unless you ask me in person. We ended up third. Thanks to TianLoke who was once a volleyball player in pri sch. =D. He pwned the game with his semi-bicycle kick, I got it on video!!! Ben also did a good job on the first score! =D

Oh ya, for all those who dont know what Bossaball is, go to www.wikipedia.org and type in Bossaball for more information. Thank you =D.

Went to hall, watched stupid videos about lower sec and stuff. Then proceeded with the BNSS idol.

After that, came the BEST part, GOING HOME! Before going home, I decided that I wasnt going to leave school without at least jumping on the Bossaball court for once. Did half backflips, which meant me landing on my back EVERYTIME. =.= YinYin also saw, then I from far can see her laughing lor... I also kena my own knee at me own eye, can see a balukoo coming up. You cant see it, but I can feel it.

Overall, today was fun. But its the last year of the school le... next year maybe I come back as alumni to come jump again at the Bossaball court ba?

~237

No comments: