Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Miracle

A miracle happened today.

I went for NIGHT class!!

Or at least thats what Valerie says. =.=

--------------
Today same as everyday la, slacked. Drew tatoos and made fun of the Mr Chua.. =.=

I feel so bad lor, he so good to us but then we liddat treat him..

Today he brought a female teacher in to the class, he say her surname is also chua, then we call her Mrs Chua. Whoa, thats the one that Ben say is chio de lor.. from far maybe la.. from near still okay okay nia.. She looks malnourished, we tell Cai Lao Shi to give her more food XDXD. Her face is damn small and her hands are damn thin lor..

Then after chinese went for assembly, PFT challenge. WeeKeong is Pwnage sia... 250 at standing broad jump.. Haidar also not bad, finished the shuttle run for 9.7 seconds or something near there.

After that went back to chinese lessons, the mrs chua not there liao.. play cards for awhile with Nicol and Valerie. Halfway teacher come in we bo pian mus stop... Then we started drawing angkongs instead, whoa, the one nicol drew for me is super cool de lor, next time put on friendster show you all =D. Then also that stupid Lovell jio me go night lesson in the end ownself never go..

In the year 2014, friendster is dead like the dead sea, just like these samurais at the end of 47 Ronin

So anws, went for night lessons, wore PE-shirt, Three quaters, and slippers.. =.= I look so unique hao bu hao..

Entered the class, whoa, the face on Val's face is priceless lor, she zi tao "WHOA! YOU COME AH!? Miracle sia!!"

The usually shy me just smile smile and sit down lor. Then later everytime i answer question correctly she will turn around and smile at me... =.=

Wapiang ehs, dun kan xiao me leh, I sleep sleep but I know whats going on de leh..

After that waited for the bus, played like 6 or 7 songs before the bus finally arrived, i thought the bus uncle died... =.=

If I walked home, it would take a faster time lor..

Hais... sian.

Now my night class will clash with my CDAC... =.=

No comments: