Sunday, June 22, 2008

I hate food?

Tomorrow jiu go back sch le..

Piang ehs, then my hair turn into so short... but at least still looks acceptable to me ba? I'm sure hair understands =D

Tralala~

For these two days, I met two girls whom i know cry... One per day. I wont state their names, but all their reasons for crying were about their parents. This made me realise really what a good family I have, my mum even cooked noodles for me to come home! =D

This also made me realise another thing. I'm not exactly the feelingless dude I thought I was, when I attended Adam Khoo's workshop, I didnt even cry at all although everyone around me was like sobbing and having red eyes. Funny huh?

When everyone around you cries, you dont feel anything, but when someone just next to you cry out of feelings, not out of some workshop talk, I can actually feel this tingling feeling deep inside... makes me feel like I want to cry along with them. Both of you, dont sad le la.. although I know sometimes life isnt fair too all of us de, but then we cherish the things we have okay? Cherish your friends! Cherish me! =)))

Even though I'm not the closest of friends to these two person, I would NEVER mind lending a hearing ear to their problems. I can keep secrets, really.

You two made me realised that i'm not the cold, heartless snake that I thought I was. And for your tears, I thank you two. =D

---
So anyways, so much more happened these two days, in two short days, i encountered alot of stuff, i'll slowly list em down one by one kays?

So for saturday... skipped tuition cos I was too bum lazy, went for cellgroup, met Charmaine and Sofia first. Then slowly others came in to join us. Then Weiji was late, I underestimated him lor, I thought he would be like late for 1 hour or so, but he surprised me with appearing at the doorstep of cecilia almost on time. I'm like WOW! Ji ge MANAGE to surprise me!? Then he also brought my laptop with me.

So anws, went for saturday svc with him, Shuwen, Charmaine, and this friend of Shuwen's called HuiZhen. The sermon was good la, but I didnt record anything down... Cos tomorrow still must attend again mah. After that went to buy presents for Naoto and his girlfriend (Sorry I forgot your name.), it was their birthday. Bought Giordano polo-T for naoto, and then browsed around a little for his girlfriend's present. Finally decided on this necklace thing? Thanks to Charmaine and Shuwen.. Whoa, I thought my duty was done. Then Shuwen told me I had to wrap up the presents. =.= And I was preparing to go to my cousin's house and slack then..

This pic signifies me editing this post in the year 2014 where I am now 21 years old going 22, seriously who the fuck is naoto omg?

So anyways, after Charmaine went home. We went to the arcade, played photospot for a while, whoa, WeiJi is good at that game de lor, for the first time I managed to pass alot of stages with the help of him, Shuwen, and HuiZhen. Was preparing to play Tekken 6, but it was hogged by a bunch of teenagers with seemingly infinite tokens. Ah.. nvm la, save the token first, next time then come back play.. Since the arcade tends to off all the machines without giving warning when it wants to close down. Stupid ass auntie lor.. I'll never forget what you did to mine and Nicol's tokens de...

Later the four of us went to mac to slack. Then I keep trying to disiao HuiZhen to make her take pic with me, but piang ehs, she's damn elusive lor.. In the end just give up la.. Then the Shuwen say I flirting again.. Everytime liddat one, dont listen to her. Anws, Nicol called me then and asked if I can sub him for OFC at 4. At first unwilling de, cos i want to fellowship.. But after awhile feel that.. aiyaa... hiadi zuo dao zhe yang also very not steady sia.. then accepted lor.

Later went home, look at the two presents, then ponders on what to do with them. Shuwen tell me to wrap them up in MAGAZINE covers. I did just that, and it looks like smuggled drugs. =.=

Later then went upstairs to slack, Youming just came back from the army, he told us about how you'll be able to appreciate life after entering the army, like having the freedom to shit and eat as and when you want to. I'm a little surprised. He also told us this excercise called the buddha clap and stuff, he said it looks easy but after doing like 50 times of that you confirm cui. Its done when theres too many members when they fall in and they'll do this buddha clap thing instead of pumping as theres a lack of space. he also said that people walk around topless with just their underwear. Why underwear and not boxers you ask? Soilders are NOT allowed to wear boxers during training, there was once this accident that happened cos this guy wore boxers, and he lost his fatherhood due to wearing BOXERS. I cant remember the whole story, but it has something to do with the boxer not being "secure enough" and spraining or twisting his "fatherhood".

Ordered mac, ate till i literally puked, i feel that i like love food lesser and lesser le lor.. I used to be able to finish plates of gyozas, 2 macdonald meals, and stuff like that before. Just ask Seyen or Nicol. I was even crowned the "KING of Gyoza" by my cousins =D.

So went to sleep around 3a.m.. woke up tomorrow to went for service. Whoa, it was pouring like crap lor... so nice to sleep.. Got woke up by Shuwen's calling. Then I went bathe and went for svc. As usual, was late, found a seat, went to the same sermon I went yesterday. And sang the same songs.. got msged by nicol again, he told me no need to work for that day le. I think its due to the rain. But he didnt tell me the reason.

After Service, went to coffee bean and slacked with Cyril, Jonathan, Shuwen, Charmaine, Cecilia, Celest, HuiZhen, and two strangers from PRCS... heard one of them is called the laughing buddha, so i showed her the buddha clap i learnt. XD

After that went to Changi Airport to slack, I donno WHY must go there lor.. I just have a dislike for airport.. but for fellowship, just pei lor..

Then after that I never really ate there, my momma cooked noodles for me back home =D.

Went home from there, whoa, from there go home still need to get checked by security de lorh, like so stupid la.. waste my precious time.

Reached home about 9 or so, and came here to blog.
=======

MUST BE GENTLEMAN!!! ANG DUN PING!!!

~237

No comments: