Saturday, March 29, 2014

lack of confidence

I just realized im becoming an awkward person just like how I used to be in secondary school after getting bullied for two years back then. Starting to stutter more and more.. Worst part is I don't even know what I can do to gain it back again.


I somehow find myself having an even smaller vocabulary nowadays. It's like my brain is regressing or something. Dafug.

Maybe I should consider becoming a hermit, I've had a good long run anyway.

Everytime I hear the song "How to save a life" and it comes to the "Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend somewhere in the bitterness" part, I think of Andy and how I fucked up everything in a moment of spite. Sigh too bad I guess, I still can't trust him till today and I doubt he can too. It's ironic how something that starts off beautifully can end in such an ugly manner.

Girl you really damaged me good. But I guess it isn't entirely your fault.

NTS: I should stop being a douche.

No comments: