Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I love my own bed cos it's the only place I can comfortably fall asleep in :(

Or maybe it's just that gedong has a really "shitty" atmosphere to sleep in the night? Sigh I've been here for almost a year now and yet i'm still constantly having insomnia and the only way I can ever fall asleep is when I'm seriously exhausted or something. This place sucks man, sleep is one of the best things in life that's for free and yet i'm constantly deprived of here. Thank god for the multiple shows I've downloaded in advance before I booked in.

Apart from being deprived of sleep, this week wasn't so bad i guess? Finally finished watching all the 6 star wars movie, the croods, and percy Jackson! And it's only Wednesday morning now haha gotta fall in for breakfast in about an hour and 10 mins. Sighh.. Really really thankful for my note 4 though, such a big improvement compared to my iPhone 4. Without it I'd probably be just scrolling 9gag all day long and rummaging through mangareader for something nice to read, at least I have the choice to watch shows now wahaha so shiok so shiok!

Oh and how I met your mother finally ended, it kinda felt like a part of me has gone away and will never be back. But I guess that's life eh? All good things come to an end. Shall not talk much about its last episode though I got to say it was really kinda rushed. Didn't get the chance to feel for the characters before they skipped ahead to the next scene. Perhaps that was intentional? Or maybe I'm just kinda cold blooded hmm.. Been catching The Big Bang Theory recently it's pretty good though wonder why some people hate on it so much?

Sometimes the bromance between Raj and Howard kinda reminds me of how Nicol and I were when we were younger hahaha!!

Penny looks really unglam here but she's kinda cute actually! 


It's been long since I've watched a show that made me feel something though, the last show that ever succeeded was probably wreck-it-ralph? Before that was CJ7 I think? Yeah that Chinese movie about this green alien pet thingy that has special powers n stuff. Last time I actually teared was probably while I was watching one piece though? Good show good show. Really love almost every character in that manga/anime. Oda is a freaking genius I tell ya! I remember how I felt so inspired to be more like luffy back when I was 14 and still watching one piece on kids central yknow? Happy, loyal, naive and always sticking to his principles yet somehow he almost always manages to get through all his trials and tribulations in one way or another! Luffy is awesome! If everyone was more like him I'm sure the world would be a much better place!

Oh and I can't wait to attend Dun Jiu's wedding which is like one day after my ord!!! 8 months plus more to go we can do this!! For now I guess imma try to improve myself in any aspect I can to prep myself for the real world! Though there are many limitations but I'll do my best!! Let's start with watching more shows n trying to learn something out of them!! I'm sure many might disagree but I believe that anything can be a learning journey as long as you pay attention and keep an open heart?

Yeah my blog's ultra wordy huh.. Bah who cares no ever comes here other than myself anyway! Maybe one day when I have kids I can send them this link in my will! Then they'll be able to find out what's going on in their dad's mind back in those days hmm?

My vocabulary's seriously limited sigh..

No comments: