Tuesday, April 29, 2014

2 and a half men

Oh Charlie you humorous bastard.
So recently I've been pretty occupied in camp(not by choice), and I guess it isn't such a bad thing after all? In fact, like Sean said, I guess I'm becoming more comfortable with being alone. At least I get to catch up with all the good shows I've been missing out. Booking in nowadays has kinda became something I'm looking forward to because I get to catch up with me 2 and a half men and also some other great shows as well. Mostly old works of Christopher Nolan though, man that guy's a genius I tell ya!
Good lord is that Ken Jeong or whatshisname?
So anyway life's been picking up i guess? Feel kinda helpless about other's plight at times though. While I am available to lend them a listening ear, i cannot think of any possible solution that could ameliorate their situation. Sigh if only I was stronger...

Been reading my old posts lately and leaving "notes from the future" in them to my past self, it's a privilege for people like me with too much time on their hands I guess? I'm glad that I still haven't really changed much mentality-wise from then till now. Like i kinda stayed true to myself even till now yknow? It's interesting though to read back at posts 6 years ago looking at your past fears/concerns and realizing that none of them matters at your current point in life and how minute they seemed to when you compare the timeframe. Priorities do change huh! I wish I can look into the future at times though just to see what's in stall for me.
Preach dat shit Mr.rubrik cube!


No comments: