Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Droning on and on about stuff 😒

Just finished watching Office Space, a really old show featuring Jennifer Aniston and a few other stars that I don't really know about, pretty funny! The humor I experienced watching this is a little different to the comedy we watch today. This show kinda feels me with the fear that my life could turn out like that in the future though, just another corporate lapdog stuck in a office day in day out.. Why can't I just be a pokemon master or something?

This was taken from "Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea" or something, pretty cute movie!!

So yeah, as you grow older you realize thst being "The very best like no one ever was" is easier said than done. I guess whatever you think you're good at doing, there probably will be thousands out there who are just as good and even more who could do better than you. But as I have always said, the key to happiness is to be contented with yourself. Does that make sense? Too bad not everyone sees it the same way as I age and I find myself becoming more and more reclusive due to a difference in opinion. Heck, im kinda sure "she" left me cos of that reason in a sense too? Like I don't have ambition or something?

Sigh this is a depressing topic, time to go watch another movie and gain some "knowledge". Oh! And I might be enlisting into RMIT soon along with Liang Yi!! Let's see how things turn out cos I'm still not sure if I should go in Jan or July hmm..

I'm hungry.. But I shall hang in there!!

No comments: