Thursday, April 17, 2014

Turbo

In less than 24 hours time I'll be home chilling on my own bed wahaha!! Just finished watching the movie about a snail who has always been passionate about racing since young and somehow through a turn of events managed to get some nitro in his genes and turns super fast and stuff. Pretty good show man I love cartoons! They've even got Ken Jeong to voice an old lady and Samuel L Jackson and Snoop Dog to voice two of the snails!!
The protagonist Turbo, voiced by Ryan Reynolds
So there was this one part in the movie where Turbo's brother asks him what would he do if he lost his power tomorrow,  and he merely replied "Then I'll just have to make the most of today."

Turbo's friend/manager looks kinda like a grown up Mexican version of Russell from "Up" eh?
This is what I love about cartoons, at the end of every film there's always a positive moral you know? Like it kinda reminds us of the values that we should have to better ourselves. Who said cartoons are for kids eh!

Meeting Melvin and Carlotta for some beer tomorrow, can't wait! Hope I'll get to book out earlier than 6pm!! :D


No comments: