Sunday, July 31, 2016

Why do people not know how to get onto the objective in overwatch?

So I just fucked up my body clock majorly by sleeping at 10am yesterday.. now I'm wide awake at 6am and I'm not even frickin surprised. I think I'm falling sick soon tho :/

Really need to buck up on my uni studies soon man. It's the final bound and yet somehow I feel rly burned out before local lectures even start. And my teammates are a little clueless too.. Urgh, seriously I rly prefer working than this crap. Maybe I'll feel differently next time when I start work.

I can only hope my body clock can reset itself back to normal sleeping hours on Tuesday though, if not I'm royally fucked.

Although I'm always ranting on this blog the truth is I'm really blessed compared to many of my peers. Guess humans really are insatiable huh.

No comments: