Thursday, June 15, 2017

I am taking super long to finish my manga despite it being pretty nice

Everyone in the office thinks im super young cos im on contract, but the sad truth is im actually 24 years old working a job that should be handled by younger people haha. Its a little tragic but it's true that im falling behind people my age group a little though..

But i kinda like it job , i like what im doing, i like the location, and i like the people here. So even though i might be too old to be on contract, i think i might stick through it and extend should the opportunity  (and increased benefits) arises. But hey, theres still 9 plus more months to go so maybe I'm speaking a little too soon.

Meeting the peeps for lunch later. I wonder how is liangyi doing in america rn haha

No comments: