Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Routine

Most people dislike working a 9-6 job daily on the weekdays. But oddly enough i actually kinda like this routine lifestyle. Me, the playful kid in primary/secondary school who constantly breaks rules and causes trouble is actually enjoying the daily grind of clocking in and clocking out.

I guess as you get older, your needs and wants changes. Although I do miss waking up whenever I want to from time to time, i kinda like it that i have stuff to do everyday when i wake up. Instead of just bumming around looking for plans to do. Maybe its because all my friends are older and working as well. Maybe its because I'm too broke to do anything else. Or maybe because my life is just kinda boring in the weekdays nowadays. Im sure even my friend shaz can feel it too.

But all in all, im grateful to have a job. I guess this is what people call having a "work-life balance"? :)

No comments: