Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I fucking hate packed trains

So there was a period in my life after my O levels where me and my friend Benjamin would go for muay thai classes almost daily, and then afterwards go for some fried rice near his place. I dont know why i am suddenly reminded of this period in my life but reminiscing felt kinda good. Maybe because it was so simple back then, and also because i was so much fitter then hahahha. My girlfriend and i tried to attend muay thai lessons again next week but somehow it just didn't feel the same. Probably because its kinda far from my house compared to my old gym haha.

And recently i found my old handwraps so there's like four pairs of handwraps laying around in a box in my room. Urgh.

Ah, my girlfriend is quite the artist ain't she? :)

No comments: